Moving Member Information Boxes

Discussion in 'Templates customization' started by itskris, Mar 18, 2012.

1. itskris

itskris New Member

How do I move the "active subscription" block to go under the "useful links" block?
  2. karyng01

karyng01 aMember Pro Customer

This is controlled in the /library/Am/App.php code (currently line 547-559 in version 4.1.15) but if you adjust the code it will be overwritten on aMember updates. It's not user customizable & able to be added to /configs/site.php (I don't think) based on what Alex said in another thread elsewhere.

You can simply move the stacking order in the code and place "Active Subscriptions" under the "Userful Links" line of code.
  3. thehomeschoolmom

thehomeschoolmom aMember Pro Customer

I would also like to do this. Has there been any change in recent amember versions that allow customization of the order of the boxes on the member page?
  4. astranti

astranti aMember Pro Customer

I've been trying to do something similar and wonder if it could be done by removing the current one in site.php:

//remove block with id member-main-unsubscribe
    Am_Di::getInstance()->blocks->remove('member-main-unsubscribe');

And then reinstate it on the right with something like:

//new block
    Am_Di::getInstance()->blocks->add (
    new Am_Block('member/main/right', 'Unsubscribe', 'member-main-unsubscribe', null, 'member-main-unsubscribe.phtml')

It doesn't work, but I'd be grateful if someone might be able to advise if this is possible and if so what I've done wrong.
    caesar likes this.
  5. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

Yes, it is correct approach. Your code should works properly. I just tested it on my local installation.
    PHP:
    Am_Di::getInstance()->blocks->remove('member-main-unsubscribe');
    Am_Di::getInstance()->blocks->add(new Am_Block('member/main/right',

'Unsubscribe''member-main-unsubscribe'null'member-main-unsubscribe.phtml'));
    Do you mind to contact me in helpdesk I will check why this code does not work on your setup.