Move Active Resources to new menu tab?

Discussion in 'Templates customization' started by graphixx, Apr 3, 2012.

1. graphixx

graphixx Member

When a user log into his/her's dashboard they have the menu items: Main Page, Add/Renew subscription, Payment History etc.

I followed the steps to add a new menu tab and the new tab shows up fine.

What i would like to do was to move the Active Resources(the links to the downloadable content the user have access to) into a own tab on a new page. Any idea how to adjust this?
  2. graphixx

graphixx Member

Anyone have an idea about this? Or am i out on my own finding it out.:rolleyes:
  3. karyng01

karyng01 aMember Pro Customer

Hi Graphixx

The Active Resources are styled using <li id=member-resources> inside the <div class=am-block id=member-main-resources>. How about writing some custom CSS in the site.css or your theme.css file that creates your own styled menu for these items and moves their position below the main tabs, so the page appears to have a secondary menu?

Just a suggestion, I know its not exactly what you are looking for.

Aly
  4. graphixx

graphixx Member

That could work, what i did so far was to create a new "module" to activate in the backend but i find that a bit overkill to do for such a small modification. And its not working as it should either so there must be a simplier way of doing it. I just need to find out how.