More than one Admin - Possible?

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by crystalmedia, Nov 1, 2013.

1. crystalmedia

crystalmedia Member

Is it possible to add additional admins with restrictions on what they can and can not do when logged into aMember?

Thanks
  2. crystalmedia

crystalmedia Member

Nevermind. Go figure - right after I post the above question, I found my answer. Admin Accounts. Awesome! You guys thought of just about everything!!
  3. thecbclub1

thecbclub1 New Member

Yes, this is definitely possible!
    Go to your Admin CP, go to Configuration, and under the Configuration menu click Admin Accounts.
    You will now see a list of all admin accounts. I recommend that if you haven't already that you change the first admin account you made when you set up aMember from admin to something that an attacker couldn't easily guess.
    To add the new admin account, click New Record. Enter a username and email for it. You can then specify if it is a super admin, like the first admin account you made. If not, then you can specify exactly what the account can and can't do. Then finally set the password for the admin account. You should now login as that admin to test that your settings were applied correctly.
    Any problems with that setup, please reply to this thread or contact aMember support.
    Thanks

Ryan