Modx Plugin?

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by skicomau, Oct 7, 2008.

1. skicomau

skicomau New Member

I'm really interested in aMember and would be looking to integrate this with my current CMS, Modx.

I noticed on your Integration Plugins page and your Order page that there is no mention of a Modx plugin yet.

BUT when I had a look at the backend admin via your online Demo there actually was a Modx option in your plugins list.

Has this Modx plugin been developed already and be available at the standard $40 like the other optional plugins?

Or will this plugin need to be developed from scratch at a quoted price before being available?
  2. skippybosco

skippybosco CGI-Central Partner Staff Member

Peterb,

It appears that Modx is an option on the 30 day free trial (http://www.amember.com/p/Main/Download) so that would suggest to me that it exists..

You can download and install the trial to test it out before you buy.
  3. skicomau

skicomau New Member

Thanks for the quick reply skippybosco,

I downloaded the 30 day trial and it does have the Modx integration plugin and i was able to configure it to work with my existing Modx database which is great!

However I wish to purchase 'aMember Pro' now and the 'Modx Plugin' but this plugin is not listed in the available plugins when purchasing... How do I buy this Modx Plugin?
  4. skippybosco

5. skicomau

skicomau New Member

6. skippybosco

Nice. Once you get everything up and going let us know how it works out for you.
  7. skicomau

skicomau New Member

It's great. The Modx plugin was very easy to setup. I would highly recommend Amember to anyone using the Modx platform as they are both very transparent tools and the integration works seemlessly.