Members Stuck on Pending

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by angiej, Mar 14, 2014.

1. angiej

angiej New Member

Good day amember community. I would appreciate your help in troubleshooting a problem.
    1. We are using amember 4.3.6
    2. Payments are accepted through Authorize.net and PayPal
    3. The majority of signs ups are going just fine
    4. However, intermittently, a user isn't activated. They are stuck on pending.
      1. Of those that paid with PayPal and are stuck on pending, I did receive their payment
      2. However, I am not able to check in real time if the Authorize.net payment went through
    Thoughts?
  2. angiej

angiej New Member

How do you edit the timeout value for curl in amember?
  3. adariat

adariat Member

i have this same issue. sometimes members get stuck in "pending" status even though they have been approved and/or made payment.
    Can someone advise where to start looking. I have two products setup exactly the same yet for one the person is stuck in pending after signup and I can't change it. I don't know what is different between the two products?
  4. alleycorp

alleycorp Member

I have a similar issue however they never even get to the payment. There's no indication of payment in aMember Pro or on PayPal. And the transaction logs are missing the second half of the data.

Question: does this mean there's a problem or is it that the user filled out the first form for username, password, and email and then bailed on the payment?

Thanks.
  5. booforum

booforum Member

6. petertravis

petertravis aMember Pro Customer

I'm having the same problem. Two users stuck on pending and an email from Securetrading informing me of notification errors. I've had to approve the users manually. Is there an update on this?
  7. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Yes problem should be investigated individually. So If you still have an issue please contact us in helpdesk.