Manually edit payment amount

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by thestockbandit2, Mar 28, 2014.

1. thestockbandit2

thestockbandit2 New Member

A partial refund was processed via Authorize.net but did not use the aMember 'refund' link inside the admin area. Now the payment reflected within amember needs to be modified to the correct amount, how can I do this? (v4.3.6)

Thanks in advance!
  2. leelbog1

leelbog1 New Member

At this point, aMember does not support partial refunds. They are working on this feature for the next major release and I think the more people ask for it, the sooner it will get done. It is a very critical issue if you rely on aMember for your revenue reports -- not having partial refunds can skew the reports and give you false revenue data.
  3. alleycorp

alleycorp Member

Anyone know if a partial refund function was ever added? I can't seem to find anything about it in aMember and when we do a refund the amount is grayed out, meaning it supports only a full refund. Due to the nature of our products and industry partial refunds are important to be able to perform.
  4. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

Partial Refund already added and will be delivered with next release. Please note ability to do partial refunds depends on payment system. This option will be available only in case payment system you use supports partial refunds.
    edward_shephard likes this.
  5. cpaprotna

cpaprotna Member

I use authorize.net AIM to communicate with my payment system. I can do a partial refund from within authorize.net, but the box to do a partial refund is still grayed out. Do you have a list of payment methods that support partial refunds?
  6. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

@cpaprotna please contact us in helpdesk (https://www.amember.com/support) and ask for latest version of authorize.net AIM. I just implement support for partial refunds in this plugin. This changes will be included to next release by default.