Manuall recurring payments

Discussion in 'Payments processing' started by usabp, Dec 10, 2014.

1. usabp

usabp New Member

Hello,
    I have a membership site and all my users paid using credit card when they signed up. Now on renewal some of my clients have paid me before renewal date by offline payments method.
    Amember system charging all users and amount is deducted from all the users credit cards and accounts. Now i want that only those users will be charged who have not paid by offline payments.
    Only those users will be charged who have to pay. please tell me how can i do this.
    I have to refund all users manually and this is not a good practice as most of users are getting angry due to double payments charged.
    I am using Authorize.net as payment merchant
    Thanks.
  2. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

What is type of integration you use? (AIM, CIM, SIM)
  3. usabp

usabp New Member

Hello Caeser
    i am using Authorize.net CIM integration. Now i want to stop automatic Payments in aMember. I only want aMember to create an invoice and donot charge it unless and untill admin perform payments tasks manually.
    We have a lot of users and most of users have paid manually via any offline payments but aMember is charging them multiple times using their past details,
    Please help
    Thanks
  4. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

You can just add this manual payment in admin interface to user's invoice and aMember change change rebill date for this subscription accordingly. You can add payment to existing invoice/subscription at aMember CP -> Browse User -> Users (Edit) -> Payments -> Invoice/Access