Looking for Professional Installer/Updater

Discussion in '3rd Party Service Providers' started by scott_wa1, Sep 5, 2011.

1. scott_wa1

scott_wa1 aMember Pro Customer

I have 3 sites using aMember 3.1.9 and we would like to upgrade to 3.2.4.

The biggest problem with upgrades is making sure all our forms (signup form, thanks/receipt/etc.) remain intact. We have a number of custom signup forms (default form with text/information added or removed) for each site.

Normally I handle our upgrades but I simply don't have time right now. :( Doing 3 of them would typically be a 6-8 hour task and I can't squeeze that at this time.

I'm looking for someone who will:

Go through signup forms with a fine-toothed comb to make sure our changes survive the upgrade.

Same with: thanks.html, receipt.inc.html, login.html, header.html, footer.html, etc.

I also have a tweak (commented clearly) in /common.inc.php so that we get notifications of all new signups.

I have 3 sites that need to be upgraded, plus a 4th site that needs a brand new installation.

I'm looking for someone who knows aMember like the back of their hand.

Assuming things go smoothly you may end up doing all our future upgrades as well.

Sites to be upgraded are:

www.forexverified.com (authorize.net only)
    www.forexconfidential.com (authorize.net + paypal)
    www.forexcombination.com (authorize.net only)

There's nothing super-complicated or fancy, just custom text/images on the signup pages and receipt page that needs to be transferred, and a custom header/footer file.

Let me know what you think,

Scott Wang
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Scott,
    If you will not find someone, please contact us in helpdesk I can help with this.
    I can merge your customizations into latest version, but upgrade fee will be more then standard, because this will require manual work in some situations.
  3. kengary

kengary aMember Pro Customer