Logout and Login in WordPress issues

Discussion in 'Integration' started by pepacobos, May 10, 2012.

1. pepacobos

pepacobos aMember Pro Customer

Hello, I am having a problem because I'm not being able to redirect to wherever I want when an user logsin or out. When he logs in it goes to the page it was before in wordpress and when he logs out it goes to mysite.com/amember. I have tried to find in setup, the php tab but it is not there!! I'm sure it's something simple but I can't figure it out. I would like to redirect to a thank you page after register for one free product, redirect to the product page after register for a paid product, redirect to the same wordpress page he was in at succesful login (this seems to be ok), and redirect to the main url of my site at logout. Any help would be truly appreciated. Thanks!!!
  2. pepacobos

I have figured out the logout redirection. Now my only problem is when someone register. I want them to go to the product page , but how??
  3. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

Go to the amember admin / configuration / login page
    Redirect after login
    David
  4. pepacobos

Thanks, but I'm still stuck in the signup page. I would like to redirect customers to a thank you page after signup, but they go to an aMember thanks page in mysite.com/thanks?id=B36RU-4efc129816080845 and at the end of that page there is a link that says something like, to login click here and on click it redirects to mysite.com/amember/login and the, on successful login to mysite.com/amember/member. Anyway I can send them to my own thenk you page or tweak the existing one? Thanks again!!!
  5. davidm1

1) Make sure you have auto login after signup enabled in the configuration screen.
    2) what did you set the redirect after login to?
    3) do you have the link set up in protect content?
    4) what version of amember? (to make sure its not an old bug)

David
  6. pepacobos

1) Where is that option? I see Redirect after login and redirect after logout but not autologin after signup. Maybe the translation is not ok? In which tab is it intended to be?
    2) It is set to first available protected URL. (I think that it's the first protected for the product you've just signed)
    3) No. The only thing I have done is in the Wordpress Dashboard check the box to protect the content of certain pages assigning them to a product. Do I need to set something else in the protect content tab?
    4) My version is 4.1.15
  7. davidm1

1) setup /config / login page "Automatically login customer after signup"
    3) you need to create a link to the wordpress site if thats where you want them to go after logging in and #2 is set to 1st available link.

David