Login link from Forms opening shifted and clipped

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by rjay1976, Jun 27, 2012.

1. rjay1976

rjay1976 New Member

Maybe someone can help me with this. I'm new to amember and having my share of issues.

First, I am on the latest version.

While the login tab on the main bar works just fine, the login link in the blue area in the form does not. It appears to be trying to use shadowbox to open link.

Both links go to the same location.

I am attaching a link to my new web site under construction where problem exists

http://www.innovative-trading-solutions-online.com/member/signup/index/c/UYRWRjtLo

any help or suggestions appreciated.

RJay
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Hi,
    Edit /amember/application/default/plugins/protect/wordpress/amember.php and add this before </style> line:
    #page{
    overflow: visible;
    }
  3. rjay1976

rjay1976 New Member

Hi, Made the changes as suggested. Login Menu not centered on screen but at least it is visible. However I just noticed why its doing this. If you click on the link from my prior post, you will notice the slide bar at bottom of screen can be slid to the right revealing a second page with "busy" information. How do I get that second page off of there to fix the initial problem?

Thanks,

RJay
  4. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Sorry I don't see any second page also there is no e slide bar at bottom of screen