Login integration with Joomla 2.5 and aMember 4.2.6 not working

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by orish, Jun 29, 2012.

1. orish

orish aMember Pro Customer

Hi, I've gone around in circles with this problem. And I saw someone else on this forum have a similar problem.

Joomla integration seems to work with registering users. When I create a new user or change the products they subscribe to, the user appears in the Joomla user list with the correct group access.

But I can't log in!

When I log in to aMember (using a wrapper in Joomla), Joomla doesn't also log in the user. aMember tells me that I am logged in, but I'm only logged in at aMember, not at Joomla also.

1. How do I set it up so that I can log into aMember from a login form inside my Joomla site?

2. What I'd also like to do is to display the user's name in a module on the Joomla site and have a logout button.

Any ideas what the problem might be? It's probably something little in the set up that I've missed...!
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

1. Single login should work by default, if it does not work contact us in helpdesk I will troubleshoot this.
    2. use any native Joomla module for this, when signle login will work you will be able to get user's info from Joomla itself.