Locked out of aMember admin area...redirect to Wordpress

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by microlinx, Feb 9, 2013.

1. microlinx

microlinx aMember Pro Customer

Ok, I was messing with some settings and clicked the Use Wordpress Theme option in the plug-in, now I'm locked out of my admin area!

When I type in www.mydomain.com/amember/admin/ I get no longin prompt but instead redirected to my wordpress blog front page.

Anyone have a quick fix?
  2. microlinx

I just deleted the wordpress plugin and now at least I can get back in to admin. Did a DB rebuild right away.
  3. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

What theme do you use btw? I will test plugin with it.
  4. microlinx

the theme used was suffusion, and more specifically the buddy press compatible version.
    I found the integration documentation, so I will try again step by step.
  5. microlinx

I guess this is repeatable....I just went through the entire setup again and everything is working nicely until I enable the WP Theme, then my aMember admin login and signup form both redirect to my blog home page.

At one time I believe this worked, but something is now interfering. Maybe a WP plugin, I'll keep digging.
  6. microlinx

This really is crazy!

I was able to get everything working, but the second I clicked the "Use WP Theme" checkbox in the wordpress plugin setup, now when I try to log into my aMember admin area, I am redirected to the home page of the blog! To fix, I just rename the wordpress plugin directory "wordpress.oos" (Out Of Service).

Is there any way to disable the "Use WP Theme" option from the backend?, in phpmysql perhaps?
  7. microlinx

Let just say 90% of the problem her was my CDN settings. Looks OK now.
  8. adariat

adariat Member

I'm having this exact issue. Please help. I can not disable this plugin since the website is live. I do not have CDN enabled

Is there any way to disable the "Use WP Theme" option from the backend?, in phpmysql perhaps?