Lingering Problems With Moodle Integration

Discussion in 'Installation' started by mmaheu, Oct 26, 2011.

1. mmaheu

mmaheu New Member

Hi,

I'm hoping someone here can help. We're up against a deadline and I'm just not getting fast enough responses from the Helpdesk.

We were looking for a way to integrate Moodle and Authorize.net when we came across Amember. It looked like the answer to our prayers.

Initally we downloaded module V2 and installed it. At first, we could create new product and were able to select the courses for that product, but when we went to the sign-in page, after insert the credit cart information, we got a lot of error messages. On the bottom of the page there was this:

"Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 524288000 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 90183961 bytes) in /home/centerfo/public_html/register/plugins/db/mysql/mysql.inc.php on line 1626"

Over the course of a few weeks, with the assistance of the Helpdesk, we were at least able to clear the message and other error messages. However, the user still not being enrolled to the purchased courses. We've also checked the moodle enrollment table and there is no entry with the just created user. The user table is being created fine.

All the content is in the Moodle system but purchasers can't access the courses or resources once they've signed up.

Anyone have any idea what might be wrong? If I can't get this fixed in the next 36 hours, we're gonna be toast!

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
  2. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

Please let me know your ticket #. We will give it higher priority and it will be resolved tomorrow.
    My e-mail is alex at cgi-central.net
  3. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

If you have not yet provided your aMember CP login info, Moodle admin login info, FTP info and username you used to make test payment - please email it too.
  4. mmaheu

mmaheu New Member

Thanks Alex! I really appreciate it.

The ticket is Reference: PSZ-99932-826

I believe the login and credentials information you requested is in the thread, but I'll have Jef email you information as well.
  5. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

hi,
    Plugin was fixed. Please let me know if there is a problem with it still.
  6. veteran78

veteran78 New Member

May you live in peace mmahue!

We are looking for integration of Moodle 2.1 to aMember v4. Can you please tell me what integration have you done and how did you proceed? Further please provide the plugin files you used for integration.

Thanks.
  7. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

This was integration for aMember v3 as I remember.