Last visit was: Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm

Discussion in 'Integration' started by stillhill, Jul 16, 2009.

1. stillhill

stillhill aMember Pro Customer

Hello,

I have PHPBB installed and I am using the plugin,, working awesome!

Can anyone tell me why my users are seeing this under their username after they login and throughout their sessions on phpbb?

Last visit was: Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm

Thanks,

Peter
  2. skippybosco

skippybosco CGI-Central Partner Staff Member

Do they only see it the first time or do they see it every time you login?

I suspect that when aMember is creating the PHPBB user there is a "last login date" field that is not being populated and as such is defaulting to that date.

Few suggestions (in no particular order: You could try setting the default value in the db, updating the plugin or editing your PHPBB template to not display that message.
  3. stillhill

stillhill aMember Pro Customer

Yea it's no matter how many times, shows that everytime.

Peter
  4. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

If this is happening when logging in via the phpbb page, sounds like a bug in phpbb3. I'd check their forums.

David
  5. adariat

adariat Member

I have this issue as well and I believe it is an aMember issue. My last visit date is also showing Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm which is the default date of PHPBB when it can not read the table row or the table row is set to 0.
    In the phpBB database I checked the db table row "user_lastvisit" and confirmed that it is being populated. When I log in and out of the phpBB forum via aMember the table row in the database is being updated. The dates change. So the last visit dates are clearly in phpBB database.
    But on the front end what I am seeing is that the last visit date is wrong. This happens if I log in via aMember.
    However, if I log in directly to the phpBB board and bypass the aMember log in, then the last visit date retrieves the correct date.
    Can someone help with this issue.
    Thanks.