JVzoo OTOs not added to user product permissions.

Discussion in 'Payments processing' started by stevenjones, Jan 6, 2014.

1. stevenjones

stevenjones Member

Hello!

I've already send out a support ticket. But might as well start a post about it as people will run into the same issue. Here's the scoop!

I got a sales funnel set up on JVzoo which goes a follows: FE > OTO1 > OTO2 >OTO3

Now if a user buys FE (Front End Product). They are guided through the funnel. We've tested it with each and every OTO and the products do not get added to the initial user account. My team and I think this is because there's already an existing username and paypal email address.

So the scenario right now is that when a person buys one, two, or all the OTOs is that when they login to their back-end they only see the initial purchase, and can't only access the FE product.

The solution should obviously be something around updating the user's permissions after paying for the OTO. So that the user can download and use the product he or she paid for.

We are bound to launch within a week, so I hope there's a quick solution to this.

Stefan
  2. stevenjones

stevenjones Member

Any word on this from the devs?
  3. stevenjones

stevenjones Member

Guys - where's that elite support I am used to get from you!
  4. stevenjones

stevenjones Member

5. stevenjones

stevenjones Member

*** This has been resolved *** Anton is a freaking legend, went in AND BOOM. Fixed the plugin.
    aronprins likes this.