JLogica Quality aMember Add-ons

Discussion in 'Integration' started by jenolan, Feb 12, 2008.

1. jenolan

jenolan aMember Coder

JLogica is part of the Razorback Railway group where non railway simulator based code is distributed.

A number of addons for aMember, IP.Board and SubDreamer have been developed. Most importantly JLogica maintains the IP.Board Integration plugin available here at CGI.

What's available for aMember?

• Enhanced DB Rebuild
    • IP.Board Advanced Integration
    • Trellis Desk Help Desk Integration
    • Member Coupons
    • Complimentary Product
    • Joint Venture Commission ***not affiliates***
    • Mantis Bug Tracker Integration
    • Subscription EMail Queue Mod (throttle)
    • Kill Product

If you use IP.Board there are also a number of high quality components and mods available.

Custom work is also considered on a case-by-case basis as most of our effort is in the Trainz Simulator development area.
  2. webmonkeys

webmonkeys New Member

Where can I ask more information about the Trellis plugin? the jLogis site isn't very.....informative.

Is this a bridge, or does it use aMembers _member table? Does it use cookies so the user can go from system to system relatively seamlessly?
  3. jenolan

jenolan aMember Coder

Still re-building after failing with conversion to phpAudit.

It is a normal aMember integration plugin. User control and login/logout are handled by aMember via the plugin.

Thanks,
    Larry
  4. biznetpro

biznetpro New Member

To be honest I have no idea how the normal user can really buy this plugin. I did try today, I paid through PayPal and that's it: no plugin :(. I was not given an option to download, the account on jLogica is a joke - nothing can be understood and the support doesn't reply to tickets and emails. Very unprofessional in my eyes. I will go to PayPal to get my money back...
  5. biznetpro

biznetpro New Member

Ok, now in my jLogica panel there is a link to download... :)
    but when you click on it there is an error:
    "Error Detected.
    Due to an error the page you requested can not be displayed. The error description is detailed below, if you believe this is a software issue please report it to the site administrator.
    Code broken .. bork bork bork
    Click here to return to the system home page."

I tried FF, Opera, Safari...
  6. biznetpro

biznetpro New Member

The same on Windows
  7. jackgordon

jackgordon Member

biznetpro,

Jlogica is based in Australia, it is probably still the middle of the night there. Anytime I had to communicate with Larry, he was available within a few hours and willing to help.

The Trellis plugin is worth the wait. I'm sure he'll get you up and running within a day.
  8. amy66

amy66 Member

Thanks for the info.
  9. john_h

john_h New Member

Hi,

Can this automatically upgrade a member?
    Say I have 3 products, they ordered product 1, next month they are subscribed to product 2, and subscribed to product 3 on the next month.
    All products having the same price.

Thanks.
  10. microvb

microvb Member

Please note that as of this moment JLogica is no longer providing plugins for aMember:

11. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

That is sad to hear, but I am keen to know what exactly our team was unable to do for v4.

aMember Pro v3 API was developed in year 2001. We had to rework it completely, or let the product die. We have made our choice and now it is clear that our choice of libraries and coding methods has been absolutely correct.