Issues with Braintree processing

Discussion in 'Payments processing' started by booforum, Aug 21, 2014.

1. booforum

booforum Member

I notice that the "REFUND" capability for the Braintree processing doesn't work.
    Are there any plans to fix this?
  2. booforum

booforum Member

3. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

Latest version of Braintree plugin support refunds. In case you have any issue with it please contact us in helpdesk (https://www.amember.com/support) we will troubleshoot it.
  4. booforum

booforum Member

I'm using aMember Pro 4.4.2, shouldn't that have the "latest version of Braintree"?

Thanks,
  5. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

Yes, it should. In case you still have any issue with refund please contact us in helpdesk and we will troubleshoot it.
  6. booforum

booforum Member

I did. They wrote back and said "it's supposed to be this way". That's how crappy the email tech support has gotten.

Seriously, it's getting terrible.
    I showed them an issue where drop-down menus were transparent with the Softsale add-on in most major browsers. So you basically couldn't see the drop-down at all. Horribly confusing. They said "It's supposed to be this way." Essentially. Shit doesn't work right, and they just say, "eh, it's not supposed to work."
  7. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Randy,
    1. As you noted yourself in the ticket, refunds are working, the problem is only partial refunds which are not supported by aMember interface yet. And that was the answer. Once we decide how to implement partial refunds right, this will be included in aMember core and you receive this functionality with update.
    2. Softsales - Andrey told you how you can change inputs style and implement this the way you need. That was a month ago. If you don't know how to do this let me know and we will implement this for you.
    3. IE8 issue. We still haven't received info from you.