Is this possible? Hope so !!

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by conan, Jun 3, 2004.

1. conan

conan Guest

A friend would like to use amember for his website. (well, I'm going to convince him!)

Here's the plan.

Online subscription for viewing 'fixed income securities'. Currently there are 280 companies that are listed and the idea is that the eager client can set up an account, see a list displaying the companies, and then subscribe to which ever ones they want and it will be added to their portfolio, obviously being charged for each one they choose. I guess the way amember works, each company would be a product and these products need to be ordered both together or on their own.

Jumping over to the 'member.php' page, under 'Your subscriptions', this would display each of the subcribed companies as links, which are individually clicked on and taken to a page that displays the following

CUSIP*****Issuer Name ***** Description

Price Date*****Bid Price ***** Bid Yield

This would have to be just one page that displays the the info for the company drawn from a database, otherwise I'll end up with 280 links to their own pages and that's just silly!

You reckon it's possible within amember as it is now or will it need some serious alterations to the coding?

Look forward to any good advice.

Thanks

Andrew
  2. conan

conan Guest

Whoops! Sorry.

Added this post of mine then saw your post with the link to the customer support.

Went there and reposted the same message.

Thanks

Andrew