Is there any way that Zapier zaps can be sent to create amember members automatically?

Discussion in 'Integration' started by david_hunt, Apr 12, 2016.

1. david_hunt

david_hunt aMember Pro Customer

Is there any way that Zapier zaps can be sent to create amember members automatically?

I am trying to get click funnels to talk to amember and automatically create members after they have signed up for something
  2. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

We have not ready solution to integrate aMember with Zapier but it can be developed if necessary. Feel free to contact us in helpdesk for a quote.
  3. tchamberlain

tchamberlain New Member

I see a need for this and something Amember might want to add by default there are many shopping carts coming out. Thrivecart for one that uses webhooks and can use Zapier as well.

I would love Amember to support webhooks from various 3rd party apps. Instead of relying on custom API to achieve things, this will make Amember a lot more open to the newer applications coming out.

I can see adding member subscriptions and canceling member subscriptions via webhooks being useful for shopping carts outside of Amember.
  4. caesar

@tchamberlain it is my dream actually but unfortunately each payment system/shopping cart has its own self invented protocol and it is not possible to implement one solution that will work for any shopping cart/ payment system.
  5. shahn

shahn New Member

Did this ever get developed?
  6. erwinvdb

erwinvdb aMember Pro Customer

I agree, zapier integration would be great.
  7. caesar

8. erwinvdb

erwinvdb aMember Pro Customer

Ok, i have to dive into that, it's not some point, click and connect ;)