Is the Schedule Access Plugin what I need in this situation?

Discussion in 'Customization & add-ons' started by ryanbsmith, Jun 9, 2016.

1. ryanbsmith

ryanbsmith Member

I currently offer a 5-day free trial for a particular product. At the moment the trial offers access to everything I offer (video tutorials). I'd like to change this so that the trial provides access to about 20% of everything I offer. I am thinking that I can use the Schedule Access Plugin for this purpose, but I wanted to get confirmation before I purchase it.

I'd like to set it up this way:

- The initial 5-day trial period provides access to the trial product.
    - If the customer continues after 5 days and payment is made, access is added to the full product.
    - The trial product access expires and access to the full product continues for as long as the customer subscribes.

Am I correct in assuming that is what the Schedule Access Plugin was created for?

Thanks!

Ryan
  2. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

3. ryanbsmith

ryanbsmith Member

Hi Caesar,

Thanks, but these are not files that are being protected. They are entire webpages of content and there are dozens of them. I was going to sort the content into separate directories to distinguish between the trial content and the full content.

-Ryan
  4. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

You can protect two folders same way
    aMember CP -> Protect Content -> Folders

The main idea you can delay access to folders for configured number of days after signup.