Is Anyone Monitoring, Answering Q's Here?

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by What's Going On Here..., Aug 17, 2003.

1. Hopefully the product works better than the authors response time to pre-sales questions.

Makes me reconsider buying the software.
  2. Brian

Brian Guest

I'm wondering the same thing myself. Seems to come is spurts.

But when support is active, they are really good and help us!
  3. abbeyvet

abbeyvet New Member

I think the point has been made several times that while the forums are looked at and questions answered, it is always better if your question is urgent or specific to email support.
  4. alex-adm

alex-adm Guest

Unfortunately, we were unable to answer questions in the forum last week. However, if you need quick
    reply, you are always welcome to submit contact form or email to support@cgi-central.net

You will get answer within 24 hours or faster - it is guaranteed.
  5. pilot

pilot New Member

There is something for a prospective buyer to realize, and that is that you are allowed to view ALL the posts that have been made to the forum before you buy! If anyone has a question or comment that has purchased Amemberpro, you see it. ( Archives too ) Only CGi- central has the confidence to allow this, because of the strength of the product.

Before I found Amemberpro I had been 'taken in' by very impressive looking Subscription/Protection Programs, but I could not get into any of the forums to see what other people had posted - until I purchased the product - and then you see why you had to buy first. I'm afraid I made the mistake of purchasing another product first, and wasted both time and money. The response times were awful for urgent questions, waiting 5 or 6 days for a curt answer.

I purchased AmemberPro after having a good look around the forum, I took the time to read as many posts as I could, and were satisfied with the type of helpfull answers people got and I checked the response times as well.

I have found if I had an urgent question, I had emailed support and was amazed at the great response time.

With a more general question however is better to post to the forum, and waite a few days for support and help from people who have installed Amemberpro and who have made there own modifications and help because they are satisfied customers.
  6. neilhedley

neilhedley Guest

I agree with the last two posts, and disagree vehemently with the first two.

Anyone who was expecting a quick reply from Alex in the forums has simply not been paying attention. As abbeyvet said, it has been stated over and over and over again, ad nauseum, that email questions are answered within 24 hours, and forum questions are answered when Alex gets around to checking them.

Three or four times now, Alex has logged into my FTP server to help me with tweaks and tuneups, every time within a couple of hours of me emailing him that I needed assistance. If he gives even one more person the same level of support he's given me, I'm amazed he has time to sleep and eat.

I can count the list of companies who provide that level of service, even for their PAYING customers, on less than one hand.

And to suggest that Alex should be jumping through hoops in message forums to answer questions from someone who is only *considering* buying the product, is to have an unrealistic expectation of the very nature of business, much less customer service.

But hey, that's just my $0.02

Regards,
    Neil