IPN not posting. Request not handled - createTransaction() returned null

Discussion in 'Payments processing' started by jjun0366, Aug 5, 2015.

1. jjun0366

jjun0366 New Member

Currently using bluesnap (plimus) for payments and a couple of days ago, the IPN stopped posting.
    When a user signs up, it's not posting to amember so no accounts are being generated, refunds aren't working.

No upgrades performed to amember or the server.
    I tried adding all the IPs that I use on my server to bluesnap IP but no good.

Anyone experienced this problem before?

Here's the message from the logs

=======================================
    plimus post comes from unknown IP [162.158.255.224]

Exception Am_Exception_Paysystem_TransactionSource
    Am_Paysystem_Transaction_Incoming->_checkIp [ application/default/plugins/payment/plimus.php : 136 ]
    Am_Paysystem_Transaction_Plimus->validateSource [ library/Am/Paysystem/Transaction/Incoming.php : 300 ]
    Am_Paysystem_Transaction_Incoming->validate [ library/Am/Paysystem/Transaction/Abstract.php : 48 ]
    Am_Paysystem_Transaction_Abstract->process [ library/Am/Paysystem/Transaction/Incoming.php : 246 ]
    Am_Paysystem_Transaction_Incoming->process [ library/Am/Paysystem/Abstract.php : 463 ]
    Am_Paysystem_Abstract->directAction [ application/default/controllers/DirectController.php : 28 ]
    DirectController->__call [ library/Am/Controller.php : 118 ]
    Am_Controller->dispatch [ library/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php : 295 ]
    Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch [ library/Zend/Controller/Front.php : 954 ]
    Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch [ library/Am/App.php : 1950 ]
    Am_App->run [ index.php : 43 ]

=======================================
    Request not handled - createTransaction() returned null

Exception Am_Exception_InputError
    Am_Paysystem_Abstract->directAction [ application/default/controllers/DirectController.php : 28 ]
    DirectController->__call [ library/Am/Controller.php : 118 ]
    Am_Controller->dispatch [ library/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php : 295 ]
    Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch [ library/Zend/Controller/Front.php : 954 ]
    Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch [ library/Am/App.php : 1950 ]
    Am_App->run [ index.php : 43 ]
  2. jjun0366

jjun0366 New Member

I asked bluesnap directly and they've confirmed that the IPN went through correctly and provided logs of the successful post to my site.

So that narrows it down to amember not being able to post that transaction due to the errors above.