Ipb Sites That Use Amember Pro + Plugin

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by wikel, Jul 10, 2003.

1. wikel

wikel Guest

Sure would like to "see" this thing in action. Are there any Invision sites out there currently running aMember Pro + Plugin? I would like to see what it looks like in person...

Thanks
  2. abbeyvet

abbeyvet New Member

I don't think there is a listing. But we are using it if you want to see it work, there is a free registration option so you can go through the process.

If you go to the board at http://www.fionaharrold.com/conversation/ and register you will see that you are directed to the aMember signup page for free registration. If people register in the first instance by buying a product they get a different member level obviously, but that will give you an idea of how it works in action. Also if people later buy a product their membership of the board is upgraded accordingly.

Let me know if you have an questions.
  3. burnspot

burnspot New Member

4. wikel

wikel Guest

I don't really see where the area is to sign-up and pay...
  5. pilot

pilot New Member

I don't really see where the area is to sign-up and pay... [/quote]
    Go to Registrations, and you'll see The nicely blended in Amember. Once registered you'll probably find subscription levels.
  6. wikel

wikel Guest

When I hit register, all I see is the Invision signup screen... Nothing that links Invision with aMember.
  7. pilot

pilot New Member

On my site, The sign up screen is part of Amember, but the template is blended into the style of the site, so you should'nt be able to notice it is actually part of Amemberpro.

Burnspot's site is an excellent example of how Amemberpro can become a part of the style of your site and you would'nt know its there.