Invoicing

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by armourer, Oct 3, 2012.

1. armourer

armourer New Member

Im doing lots of reading but not seeing anywhere how the invoicing side of things works.

Does the member receive an email asking them to login to there own page and the invoice is there or do they get sent an invoice with a link on how to pay?

Also is there sme capability to send a test invoice to see what it looks like?

Just can't seem to find that find anywhere.
  2. stevenjones

stevenjones Member

Everything is integrated. If people purchase a product through, let's say, PayPal. The aMember script gets notified and make the account of the user active. If set up properly, the aMember script will then also send out the invoice to the customer and the admin account. (quite easy to set up).

Also, after payment the customer gets an email with the details where to login. If enabled, customers can even see the payments they made inside their members area.

Considering a sandbox ability, I don't know. There is an sandbox ability of course but I do not know if this also triggers the invoice. I think it does.

Hope this helped you out.

Steven
  3. armourer

armourer New Member

This is for a club management system and we are sending out the annual subs. I would like to see what the invoice looks like to see if they are valid enough.

People can sign up and pay on the signup page but I wanted to see how annual renewals work. Whether they get an invoice or just get sent a link to pay, etc, etc?