Intergration Of aMember Xcart Plugin Version4X

Discussion in 'Integration' started by kenmomentum, Jan 9, 2014.

1. kenmomentum

kenmomentum New Member

Hello

I have used version 3X for a long period of time and the xcart plugin works fantastic. It is the best thing that ever happened to x-cart.

I think there may be a problem with the xcart plugin and Version 4X. It does not log you into the xcart store when using a older version of x-cart. With a newer version of x-cart it logs you in as the user name not the full name and you cannot get into the users account information. At the login section if you are logged in the user should see her First Name and Last Name. Now it is showing the username of the user that is logged in.

What I would like to know if anybody else is using the x-cart plugin that aMember has provided.

The reason for the upgraded is that I need to Upgrade WHM/CPANEL it also Upgrades MySQL to version:
    fatal: The mysql-version value in /var/cpanel/cpanel.config is invalid. Valid values are 5.1 or 5.5. You can change the value here: MySQL Upgrade
    fatal: Newer releases of cPanel & WHM are not compatible with your MySQL version: 5.0. Upgrade your MySQL server to a version greater or equal to 5.1

It appears Version 3X does not work correctly with the new version of MySQL

So has anyone had issues with this?