integration CGI-BIN

Discussion in 'Integration' started by fmagusto, Dec 10, 2011.

1. fmagusto

fmagusto Guest

I have a script in perl, with protect en htacess for take a login of the user, and take information in BD (name, Fnam, adresse, etc). but how make this with amember and reruiteURL
    Thank
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Sorry, not sure I understand what you mean. Please explain how this integration should work.
  3. fmagusto

fmagusto Guest

I have a script protect with a htacess methode (scirpt in perl Cgi-bin) the subscribers must connect two times, once for amember, then for htacess. Can be recovered the session from the cgi scriptand stop using the htaccess
  4. fmagusto

fmagusto Guest

in fact, what I need is to retrieve the user's login with themod-rewite. because with this function, I can not retrieve this information with the environment variables.
  5. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

You can get access to aMember's session from perl script, but you need to rewrite the same functionality that is implemented ion Am_Lite script. By default amember store sessions in database, so from your perl script you need to get session cookie, then get session from MySQL database and parse it.
  6. fmagusto

fmagusto Guest

how to interpret the session cookie and retrieve the user's login?
  7. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

1. aMember Cp -> Setup -> Advanced : use PHP sessions (instead of default database sessions)
    2. Use something like http://search.cpan.org/~miyagawa/PHP-Session-0.27/lib/PHP/Session.pm
    to read PHP session. It is out of scope of aMember support
    3. In the PHP session, look at "amember_auth" namespace, there is "user" variable. Take id and load corresponding record from MySQL table am_user in amember database.