Integration and Subscription Questions

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by _KK, Mar 24, 2004.

1. _KK

_KK Guest

I'm looking to purchase aMember for our site, but I have a few questions I am hoping to get answered:

1. Will the membership registration support the custom field options in VB3? We're going to need to add a few of these as required fields and thus would like the aMember registration to be able to use the same fields.

2. We have members and vendor packages. Will it be possible to separate the two from displaying together with some minor customization? Members might be confused by the vendor options and vice versa. If we can have one page for member subscriptions and one for vendor subscriptions, that would work perfectly! If the standard script doesn't offer this, I would be interested in customizing this feature for our needs.

3. Can multiple subscriptions be selected? We may offer separate packages and would like to allow the member to select the ones they would like.

Thanks,

Mark
  2. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

1. No - this feature is not yet supported, but it is possible to do as little customization.

2. Yes, it is possible with using PriceGroups and little template customization.

3. Yes, it is possible to allow multiple selections. However, it works for not-recurring products only.
  3. _KK

_KK Guest

Is it possible to receive a quote by email or pm for the item 1, the software, and vB integration?

As for item 3, I can see the complexity with recurring bills for 2 different items. Would it be possible for the user to purchase one item, then purchase another so they are both recurring?

Thanks,

Mark
  4. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

Quote sent to you.

Of course, it is possible without any customizations.