Integrate aMember and protect content on a separate WordPress Installation on a sub domain?

Discussion in 'Setting-up protection' started by digiceptdesign, Dec 5, 2012.

1. digiceptdesign

digiceptdesign New Member

I have a website – www.iphonelox.com, I have a members only area located at www.iphonelox.com/members

Amember is installed on www.iphonelox.com/members-access

www.iphonelox.com & www.iphonelox.com/members are 2 separate wordpress installations, with a similar theme.

It loads fine and takes you to www.iphonelox.com/members. However if you try to access any page inside the members site(example: www.iphonelox.com/members/jailbreak-your-apple-device) , it takes you to a 404 from the ‘mother site’ (www.iphonelox.com)

Is there something I need to be aware of when installing aMember with multiple Wordpress sites etc?

Yes I have emailed support about this, but I need it rectified ASAP.

Please tell me if you have faced a similar issue before

Thanks!
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

What is your ticket number from helpdesk? I will check this asap.
  3. digiceptdesign

digiceptdesign New Member

I actually didn't create a ticket, I just emailed the generic email on the support page. The email i sent has all the website logins etc in there. Please check it, ill make a support ticket if necessary when I'm at a machine next.

Thanks
  4. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

This has been fixed!
    Wordpress Rewrite Rules were missing in htaccess file inside members folder. So permalinks didn't work