InfusionSoft plugin v4

Discussion in 'Integration' started by benzeli, Jul 30, 2014.

1. benzeli

benzeli New Member

I loaded the plugin into the location described {see below) but when I go to the Plugins section of the setup control panel, the plugin is not listed as an option.
    PLUGIN INSTALLATION

1. Upload plugin code to folder 'amember/application/plugins/protect''
    2. Enable plugin at aMember CP -> Setup -> Plugins
    3. Visit plugin configuration section aMember CP -> Setup -> [Plugin Name]
    to configure plugin. Plugin-specific readme is displayed this page at
    bottom.
  2. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

I am sorry for issue. This guide is not correct. You need to extract plugin from archive and then upload folder infusion-soft to amember/application/plugins/misc then you will be able to enable plugin at aMember CP -> Configuration -> Setup/Configuration -> Plugins (Other Plugins) and configure it at aMember CP -> Configuration -> Setup/Configuration -> [Plugin Name]
  3. benzeli

benzeli New Member

I created the misc directory in amember/application/plugins then uploaded the infusion-soft folder to the misc folder, but the plugin does not appear in aMember CP -> Configuration -> Setup/Configuration -> Plugins (Other Plugins)
  4. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

Ohh, sorry! it was typo, you need to upload it to amember/application/default/plugins/misc/. (I miss default in this path) This folder should already exits in your installation by default. You do not need to create new one.
  5. magicmarcus

magicmarcus aMember Pro Customer

on this amember4 infusionsoft plugin is there a link like the old version had for a cron job to run the script and check for new tags?