Incorrect Commissions with 3.2.3 Pro

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by sunseapromos, Oct 6, 2014.

1. sunseapromos

sunseapromos Member

Hello all,

I have two paid membership levels. One is a membership set up to receive 10% affiliate commissions (Creation Membership), the second is set to receive 25% (Vision Membership).

I want to know which way the settings/commission structure works...

If I set my Creation Membership at 10% commissions, is that 10% paid to anyone who sells that membership level? Or is it 10% received by all my members who are at the Creation Membership level irregardless of what level membership they sell through my affiliate program?

The reason I am asking is that when one of my members who is at the Creation level made an affiliate sale from selling a Vision membership, they received 25% commissions. That is what I have the other membership level set at to receive for commissions.

So I am confused. Are the commission percentages based on the affiliate's membership level they are at or what the sale is they made.

Additionally, I have my free level members set to receive 5% and so I want to know are they going to receive 5% irregardless of what they sell or will their commissions vary based on what they sell?

Seems like a stupider than stupid question to ask, but I thought I had it figured out and set right but apparently not.

Thx! anyone who can clarify this for me.