I just installed v4 onto a second site i own and tried to install v3 as well so my programmer can upgrade and adapt a few plugins on a test site. V4 worked and so did V3 version 3.2.4 until I got hit with this: AMEMBER_AFTER_CONTENT I tried to install v 3.2.3 and I get more errors - none of which occur on another install on the same server but different site. As soon as I try to install the plugins, I get this error: MYSQL Error happened, script stopped. Website admin can find more details about the problem at CP -> Error Log The error/debug log doesn't work either. The script just shuts down and will not work.