Impossible Payment Method & 1SC

Discussion in 'Payments processing' started by w00w00, May 29, 2008.

1. w00w00

w00w00 New Member

I just setup Amember to use 1 shopping cart as the only payment method and am using it for 1 time downloads - not for recurring memberships. So far, when a customer purchases 1 item everything is working as it should be, but here is where I'm having an issue.

When a member logins in and tries to purchase more than 1 item, the following message shows up:

Sorry, it is impossible to use this payment method for this order. Please select another payment method

Does anyone know what needs to be done to correct this issue so my members can purchase more than 1 product at a time?

TIA,
    Wendy
  2. gregwriter

gregwriter New Member

I know this was posted many moons ago but ran into the same issue and was totally bummed when I saw no one responded to it. After many hours of troubleshooting finally figured it out.

This only seems to happen when you have coupons enabled for both 1SC and aMember and you try to insert the code for aMember. If you don't use a code it will work.

Disable the usage of coupon code for aMember and it will start working. People can insert the 1SC coupon code on the following page.