Importing From Version 3.X

Discussion in 'Installation' started by kenmomentum, Nov 20, 2013.

1. kenmomentum

kenmomentum New Member

Hello

New to version 4 and I waited to long to give up version 3.x

1. I imported the users from version 3 using the import link:
    http://aMemberURL.com/path/admin-import3

2. I did get the users and I did get the products
    So far so good

This site is a protected site for the user I give access to. There are no fees for access and I have 12 protected areas and not all users get access to all areas some users only get access to one area

3. In version 3.x I created the product and provided the url to the product. Then I protected the areas I wanted or needed.

NOW MY QUESTIONS ON HOW TO DO THE NEXT PART

It appears the products on imports do not come with the links. So that means that nobody is subscribed to the products.

Do I have to create new product to show the actual locations then add each user to the proper subscription/s

I have 150 users which imported perfectly 15 of them have subscriptions to 12 areas the rest have access to one area. What is the best approach to get this done?

Nobody needs an invoice but I think I have to make one anyway so each user has access to her loaction

What is the best way to give all users access without me dealing with each user?

All help would be greatly appreciated.
  2. kenmomentum

kenmomentum New Member

I may be wrong but it appears the only way I can have an item in my "Active Resources" area is to protect the folder this cannot be right! Is it?

The "Active Subscriptions" for this user shows 9 and all of them show Lifetime. The Active Resources only shows 1 item the item that I created new with a protected folder.

So how do I get everything in the Active Resources area?

Much help is needed. I have been in 3.x world for to long :)