I'm thinking of buying amember to integrate with indexu and 4images

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by warz, Sep 5, 2008.

1. warz

warz New Member

Hello,

I'm thinking of buying amember to integrate with:

• INDEXU 5.4.0
    • 4images 1.7.6
    • Vbulletin newest version

That said, I already have INDEXU and 4images installed, and I'm using them. They both are completely seperate with seperate members. However both have memberbase below 200 people, which means I could manually move them over to amember. And I figured it's best to do it now, otherwise it will be too late :eek: Is this an easy process? Indexu members passwords are not encrypted, so that shouldn't be a problem.

But I can see a few problems. Indexu is on one domain, while 4images is on another. Would this be a problem? I would like it to stay that way if possible.
    Will my versions of those scripts work (5.4.0 & 1.7.6)? I have done quite a lot of customizing and it will be pretty much impossible to upgrade those scripts to a newer version atm.

If I were to install amember, will there be a problem if I upgrade any of those scripts? Such as vbulletin?

Is the free installation including the install of plugins, merging my other scripts, including userbase with amember? If not, what would this cost? Maybe someone with good knownledge could do this for a reasonable price. I am not a programmer.

Thank You