I Use Ibill.com To Do My Billing

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by Tom, Sep 27, 2003.

1. Tom

Tom Guest

just want to know if I can use amembers with ibill.com

at this time the handle password management at may site via ht.access... and ad dlete users as the pay / expire

will this work
  2. alex-adm

alex-adm Guest

No, it is impossible to integrate any third-party software with iBill, ccBill and VeroTel. It is their policy and we cannot change it.
  3. ggus

ggus Guest

Just curious why there are several other similar packages that do integrate with iBill. (DreamAccount, PHPMyiBill) I am more inmpress with your software, but need iBill as well.
  4. alex-adm

alex-adm Guest

I believe DreamAccount doesn't really work with iBill. if I'm wrong, please correct me.
    I haven't heard about phpmyibill, so I cannot say everything.
  5. Do you guys plan to support iBill? I see you've got ccbill supported.
  6. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

Nor iBill, nor VeroTel doesn't offer any abilities for integration except basic .htpasswd file management.
  7. Jinn

Jinn Guest

Hi, Alex,

I would like to bring this up again. There are scripts out there supporting iBill with pincoding type account. I think it's doable with iBill. iBill is another big 3rd party billing company like ccBill. It will be a great addition to this software.

[censored]
  8. alex

We are currently working to add iBill support into aMember. Once we get some results, it will be announced in our "News" forum.
  9. yatesf

yatesf Guest

I see that the impossible hurdle has been overcome with CCBill. Is it possible to integrate with Ibill?

Or has Ibill integration already been achieved? I can see that aMember's supported reseller list is out of date: (http://amember.com/p/Main/Features).

Just wanna know the current integration status with Ibill.

-Fred
  10. alex