I am missing something with Invision integration...

Discussion in 'Integration' started by jackgordon, Oct 22, 2013.

1. jackgordon

jackgordon Member

Hi, I am struggling with my Invision installation.

Both aMember and Invision are installed and working.

I set up a member group in Invision and made the permissions the same as members.

I installed the Invision plugin in aMember, and set it up to give permission for a specific product to have access to the Invision member group.

I set up the integration protection in aMember.

When I give a member the correct subscription, however, they are not being signed up to Invision, and I don't see where that should be happening.

What am I missing?
  2. martincole

martincole New Member

So you wrote this in 2013 nearly a full year ago - nobody responds to you ? That does not look good for support.

I have just installed Amember and am looking to activate the invision board plugin, I go to the plugins area in Amember and invision is not listed there as plugin to activate.
    I have no idea how to progress from here. I have been to the 'list' of plugins but that is actually a list of links back to websites (invision being one of them) The link just takes you back to the invision front page. At no point is there anything about plugins.

Hoping I will not have to wait as long as you (are still waiting) for a reply
  3. jackgordon

jackgordon Member

Hi Martin,

I did not get support here because I got it through the support ticket process.

It turned out that everything was ok, but my browser cached old info that kept me from seeing it.

I would suggest putting a ticket in for help.

Good luck,

Jack
    edward_shephard likes this.