How to setup an error page?

Discussion in 'Customization & add-ons' started by gennaro_montone, Jan 16, 2016.

1. gennaro_montone

gennaro_montone aMember Pro Customer

Hello,
    if you try to access this form>> http://www.learnvray.com/amember/signup/vrayadvanced
    you get this error "There are no products available for purchase"

This happens because you must have another subscription before,
    and even if users have it... many of them are not logged visiting this link
    So, they simply found this error :(

How could I handle this?
    How could I replace this error with a message like "Log in here, then reload the page"?

Thank you :)
    jen
  2. accularian

accularian Online Macintosh support — aMember Guru.

Hi,

I had the same problem on a new site I was developing for a client. The client had created a product but restricted the access to it by using the pop-up in the product availability section. What he was trying to do was not allow access to the product unless a person had at least registered for a free newsletter. We fixed it by removing the restricted access to the premium product and adding a second product on the signup page for the free newsletter. You can add multiple products to a signup page by dragging multiple product blocks. We hide the products on the signup page so when someone uses that link, it just looks like they are signing up for the product they were responding to... no need to sign up twice.

The bottom line is that the system is telling you the truth... for some reason, the product is not available. Dig into the product section and make sure you expand all of the blue bars so you can see all the features.

I hope that helps.