How to push new member email to GetResponse?

Discussion in 'Integration' started by janea, Sep 13, 2014.

1. janea

janea aMember Pro Customer

Good Day.
    I have the newsletters section showing the Campaigns from get-response. I have the Plugin configured of course with GetResponse in aMember with the API key as evident by the correct Campaign titles showing up in CP > Protect Content > Newsletters.

My question is around the functional side with how aMember communicates with GetResponse. How do I setup aMember to "push" notifications to GetResponse when a new member purchases?

Scenario: Customer A signs up for monthly recurring membership. I have Category "Monthly Recurring" setup as a Product married to Monthly_Membership campaign for plugin get-response. That email address and username is "pushed" to get-response to add that email to the campaign list in GetResponse.

How do i make that scenario about a reality? I can't seem to find anything in the forum that explains how this works or what I need to do in the CP to make this a reality. Do I have to setup Cron Jobs to do this? Are there tutorials on setting up Cron Jobs for pushing emails to a third-party email campaign company like aWeber or GetResponse?

Thank you for your time. I hope I was concise on what I am needing help with.

J