How To Integrate with SWREG and wordpress (including Continuity) URGENT

Discussion in 'Payments processing' started by thebest12, Oct 20, 2011.

1. thebest12

thebest12 New Member

This is URGENT

I NEED THIS DONE ASAP and its only a really small project.

I already have aMember installed on mydomain.com/amember, but I need it to properly sync with SWREG and wordpress. I have continuity in SWREG on 2 products (upsell and downsell) and i need the products to sync properly with aMember and SWREG and wordpress.

Also the member levels need to be correct. So when someone buys one product they only have access to that product. If they buy more they will have access to only products which they purchased.

Once customers login with their login details from amember i want them redirected to my members area on a different URL I already have (where the wordpress members area is)

Ideally though they should be able to login in my members area straight away.

Get back to me ASAP please - Private message, I do not want to give any details on here only an outline of the work required.

And I will give you logins etc
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Send ticket to helpdesk, if you didn't find someone yet.
    We will help for sure.
  3. throwitinthebag

throwitinthebag New Member

Hi Alexander (this is my other account)

I already did that and they are so slow at responding. This is an Urgent issue that I would like solved asap.

What I require is a more customized SWREG plugin that does the following

1. after the customer buys through the SWREG cart they will be sent their login details for my wordpress members area.

2. Then any other product they buy after that will be automatically 'added' to their login details - so they have access to it in the members area.

IMPORTANT - I do NOT want the normal sales flow with amember - which is... the customer has to go to the aMember sign up page first and then go to the SWREG page.
    Instead I want the customer to go straight to the SWREG page and then after successful order they get their login details to their email Automatically.

Someone please help!
  4. alexander

ok. I'll take your ticket and will work on such integration later today.
  5. throwitinthebag

throwitinthebag New Member

Thank you Alexander,

And also something which I read aMember did for another customer (which i also need) is to add in an option for a Reccurring product.

I have 2 recurring products so I would like the SWREG plugin to have the option of that please.

Thanks
  6. thebest12

thebest12 New Member

Alexander I have sent you a message, I still have not received the plugin I was told I would receive.

Can you respond please
  7. alexander