how to get navigation and account info back

Discussion in 'Integration' started by chris_nerat, Sep 23, 2015.

1. chris_nerat

chris_nerat Member

I just switched from using Paid Memberships Pro to aMember and, as expected, I have complications. aMember has been installed and activated, and I have deactivated Paid Memberships Pro, but now I can't even view my own pages when logged in as admin through wordpress. When I log into my site as a normal member, I do not see any of the pages I should be seeing, and when I look at "My Account" all it shows in brackets is [pmpro_account].

How do I go about reconfiguring everything so it works again?

Thanks
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Chris,
    First of all you need to change all links that were set to pmpro. For example My Account lunk should be changed to /amember/member, signup page to /amember/signup.
    In order to protect content in your wordpress installation you should install and configure wordpress plugin:
    http://www.amember.com/docs/Integration/Wordpress
    Contact us in helpdesk we will help to configure it.
  3. chris_nerat

chris_nerat Member

Where do I change the link from? Is it as easy as just going into the page in WordPress and edit the permalink, or is there a different place to edit the link?

Thanks
  4. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Well I do not knwo where you have that link so I can't say how easy is to change it. Link could be hardcoded in your theme, or in added in wordpress menu.