How much does amember ready cost?

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by orish, May 31, 2013.

1. orish

orish aMember Pro Customer

Hi, I'm advising a number of clients to purchase and integrate aMember into their websites; and writing a review about my own long-term experience with aMember.

However, for the life of me, I can't find any information about the sales policies and prices for using aMember and receiving support and upgrades....! And the problem is that even though I've been a customer for many years, even I don't remember what the costs are.

Please could you clarify (and ideally feature it on your website in the order page, say).

1. I know the initial product is $180 for a one-off purchase. Now, doees that include 3 months / 6 months / 12 months of initial support and upgrades?

2. This is just for one domain, right? What would the price be for 2-3 domains, or multiple domains (e.g. a "reseller" or "developer" license)?

3. What are the costs of various necessary plugins or addons? I think they're mostly $40, but the Integrations Page doesn't actually specify. I think you can only see the prices when you initially order the product as a new (and unregistered) customer, but after that there isn't a way to find out what the prices are?

4. What is the cost of "renewal" - and what are the options? (12 months? 2 years? 5 years? support options? upgrade options? etc.)

5. I also can't remember if you offer an affiliate or reseller facility. If I integrate aMember directly into a client site, do I get a "reseller" or "wholesale" price? Or can I get my customer to purchase through an affiliate link so that I can earn a commission on the sale?

Many thanks,
    Gary
  2. thehpmc

thehpmc Member

Go to your aMember account page and select 'Add/Renew' tab and all the prices, and support periods, are there.