How does "Cart" function work?

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by syntraclick, Dec 11, 2012.

1. syntraclick

syntraclick New Member

I noticed a "cart" function was added to aMember 4.

Is there a way to:

1) Have the "Add To Cart" buttons for different products on a wordpress page?
    2) Have guests be able to click "add to cart" without having to register first?
    3) Does the cart feature work with Zombaio as a payment processor?

Thank you
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

1. Latest development version of cart module supports this. It will be available in upcoming aMember 4.2.14 release.
    2. Sure this is possible,
    3. Yes.
  3. chucknorris

chucknorris Member

Hi Alex,

Can users download the development version that has this or do we have to wait for 4.2.14 - and if so, when will that be released?

Thank you
  4. alexander

aMember 4.2.14 is available already. You you need to upgrade in order to get latest cart module.
  5. tarawagner

tarawagner New Member

I do see any options for and any documentation on how to use an "Add to Cart" fucntion. I added the plugin in the setup/config area, but can't find anything after that...
  6. alexander

If you have cart module enabled, go to amember CP -> Shopping Cart -> Button/Link HTML code.
    On his page you need to select Products which will be added when user click on button/link, action, and element title.
    You will be given exact HTML code which you need to insert where ever you want to place add to cart button.