How Do I Remove Manually Added Orders?

Discussion in 'Payments processing' started by rjay1976, Oct 6, 2012.

1. rjay1976

rjay1976 aMember Pro Customer

When selecting edit of a user account, clicking on the payment button, You have the option to manually add product. Once a product has been manually added, there does not appear to be any way to undo that action. How can I remove a manually added product?

Thanks,

RJay
  2. thehpmc

thehpmc Member

Customer payments and on right hand side of line with product added is a delete icon.
  3. rjay1976

rjay1976 aMember Pro Customer

Yes, I understand customer payments can be canceled. I am asking about manually added products. I have not been able to find a way to be able to remove these entries. They do not have the delete icon available.
  4. thehpmc

thehpmc Member

Sorry don't understand. What version are you using?

In V4 if you go to members payments page and manually add product they then have access to that product.

Under user access on the payments page product is now listed under User Access. Right hand side of user access details should be an icon to remove this product.

In V3 after adding a product manually to user is a line detailing product under User Payments/Subscription and at right hand end of this line is 'Edit' 'Delete' links. Click on delete.