How do I export members products?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by spacechimp, Jan 18, 2012.

1. spacechimp

spacechimp New Member

I'd like to download a CSV file showing members and the products/membership that they are subscribed to.

I have 3 membership levels on the site free members, paid members (6months) and paid members (12 months). I want to download a CSV each month showing this data.

The reason is each paid member will be sent a magazine in the post (snail mail) every month until the membership expires and I will need to track it so that I don't send magazines to the free members.

I see there was an option for this in version 3 but i am using version 4 and there is no information in the wiki for "using export" at the moment.

http://www.amember.com/docs/Using_Export I've added this link as I'm sure it will be filled in soon and it may be helpful to forum members in future.
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

In aMember 4 any search can be extorted.
    For example go to aMember CP -> reports -> payments
    Search for payments that you need to be exported, then click on export link at the bottom right of the page.
  3. spacechimp

spacechimp New Member

Thanks, perfect :D

But can i get a csv that shows membership levels? Ideally id like the amember cp->payment-> invoice to have a membership level column which would show gold member silver member bronze member ( or whatever membership levels the admin had set)
  4. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

No this is not supported, but you can export purchased product and this info will be enough I believe.
  5. glyn_szasz

glyn_szasz New Member

Has there been any progress on this? It would be really handy to be able to generate a report based on the particular products a member has paid for and is active? Is this something that has come out in more recent versions of aMember.
    I am currently using 4.2.15