How can I get rid of the footer links and header links on signup page? (wordpress integration)

Discussion in 'Templates customization' started by mporter9, Oct 29, 2012.

1. mporter9

mporter9 Member

Hi,

I am currently using wordpress integration so that when a customer goes to the amember signup page, payment page, or login page, the header/banner and footer are the same as my wordpress blog.

Basically I am using amember's wordpress integration so that all of the amember forms seamlessly integrate with my wordpress template.

Does anyone know how I can get rid of the header/navigation links and then also the links at the bottom of the page in the footer?

I need to remove these on the signup page, and the next credit card information page as well, but then obviously have them show up like normal on my regular blog pages.

Does anyone know how I can get rid of these links when using wordpress integration?

Thanks.
  2. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

you can tweak your Wordpress theme and add "if" statements like this:

PHP:
    if (!class_exists('Am_App'false)): // check if we are NOT inside aMember

THIS CODE WILL BE DISPLAYED ONLY IN WP AND NOT IN AMEMBER
    endif; //
    mporter9 likes this.
  3. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

Can this be done in the themes functions.php file using a filter so that updates to the theme wont overwrite the edit?

David
  4. mporter9

mporter9 Member

Bump.

Thanks for the help Alex, but I'm curious about David's question as well.
  5. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

No, it is impossible. There is no code standards for WP themes, all themes works differently. So the change must be done to the theme itself.