Helpdesk question????

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by dsmaks, Jun 18, 2008.

1. dsmaks

dsmaks New Member

I wrote a ticket to the amember helpdesk yesterday morning. and the only thing i got back was a standard reply of how they have received it. What is the turn around time of them fixing the problem and emailing me back. or just emailing me about what is going on. I know they are busy, but i have got to have the site up and running by next tuesday.

matt
  2. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

My experience:
    Its usually 24-48 hours, except weekends. It may take them a little longer if its a complicated solution.

David
  3. jbround39

jbround39 aMember Pro Customer

My experience has been the same as David's.

Basically, it seems like there are 2 guys who alternate days, but don't do weekends. So if one replies and then you have a follow up question, it will probably be another 48 hours to get a response to that.

I've been extremely pleased with them, it sometimes takes a couple emails for us to get on the same page (my fault in communicating my problems much more than theirs), but they have done several free customizations for me which have probably been complicated by all the self-customizations I have done.

The price for this software and support is mind-boggling to me, it's the best software and support deal out there in any realm.