HELP! Fatal Error

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by inea, Jul 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inea

inea New Member

A customer went to my website, purchased a membership, payment went through properly, I received membership signup notification, seemed to be going well .... UNTIL ...
    after transaction, the customer saw 'fatal error' on the top of his screen which revealed data he should not have been able to see ie: my login name and path, etc. The customer was able to login to his account and have access to protected products just as he should. However, he contacted me immediately about the error knowing he should not have seen this and that it meant a serious breach.

I contacted customer support. Who replied with this: "I guess you have debug mode enabled. Otherwise user do not see any error details.Please check you fileamember/application/configs/confiig.php
    I guess it have line of code: define('APPLICATION_ENV', 'debug');
    Please remove this code and save file."

I tried to do as instructed. However, that line of code is not in the file. It was searched correctly, and it is not there.

I would very much appreciate any help regarding how to fix this matter. Thanks!
  2. inea

inea New Member

Alexander resolved the issue for me in a very timely manner. I am very grateful!
    caesar likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.