Having to rebuild core database every night

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by grayinternet, Jan 21, 2017.

1. grayinternet

grayinternet New Member

Something is going on with my Amember install. The re-bills run every night at 7 PM EST, however, after they do a nasty error develops that inactivates the script for ALL users. What I mean by inactivates is it no longer functions and instead of showing ACTIVE USERS the protected content, it just sends them to the signup page.

To fix the issue, I have to Rebuild the Core DB. I am having to do this every single night. Any idea what is happening when my re-bills run that could cause such an issue? The only way to replicate the issue is to allow the re-bills to run and then see what happens. However, as you can imagine, it makes my customers quite angry.

I updated to aMember Pro™ 5.1.8 this week, hoping it would fix the issue but it did not. This has been going on for about a month. Anyone else experiencing trouble with the script after re-bills run?

I have submitted a ticket.
  2. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

Hello,

I see you have LiteSpeed web server and I guess its configuration does not allow to run cron script long time enough to do all necessary routine.

What is value you have for LSAPI_MAX_PROCESS_TIME? I guess you need to increase it.

Best Regards.
  3. grayinternet

grayinternet New Member

Thanks caesar. We have doubled it.
  4. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

You are welcome! I hope it helps.