Great support rescued me!

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by johnfamember, Feb 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnfamember

johnfamember New Member

I have a couple of sites that have used amember for about 10 years - but which, until now, had the old version 3.
    My sites were hosted by a tech guy who died suddenly and unexpectedly a couple of weeks ago - and almost all my site hosting and database info died with him.

Luckily I had limited access to the site hosting control panel and was able to get a copy of my members info... But nothing else. The server company couldn't transfer anything without legal consent - not possible as the guy had died and would take weeks/months to sort through a court. I was able, however, to get the domain names (which I own) transferred to my own hosting.

The guys at amember did a brilliant job installing version 5 - rebuilding my product data and uploading my customer data... I can't thank them enough!

I am able to do html stuff and got my site up with backups - but without Anton and whoever else I would never have recovered from the disaster.

Great system - wish I'd upgraded sooner, latest version is user friendly and has given me more controls - especially in regular customer contact with the flexible autoresponders.

Thanks again guys!

John
    halmaclean and caesar like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.