Great product, greater support

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by USHA, Oct 26, 2004.

1. USHA

USHA New Member

It was kind of a shot in the dark buying the aMember Pro membership program. I needed to create a way for our association members to manage their accounts online and to create password protected areas on the site. There was a ton of great feedback about aMember, so I went ahead and bought it, thinking to myself, "if this works, I'm going to look pretty good since it costs about 10 times less than a custom solution."

Actually I probably had no business buying this program, not having much backend web experience and not planning on hiring a programmer to help me install it. But I did. And I'm happy I did. Alex is a customer support machine. I don't think he sleeps. He worked with me, tweaked some code so aMember would work perfect for our needs and just totally over-delivered. We also got the phpBB plugin and that's working like a charm. We have 7000+ members and aMember's taking care of their online needs.

Sidenote: I am having a custom plugin created so that aMember works seamlessly with our shopping cart. The programmer says that aMember is an amazing piece of php work and that creating the plugin is totally straightforward and no problem.

Thanks CGI-CENTRAL!

Heath Copps
    Marketing Director
    USHA